HCI User Research and Evaluation Studio (TECHIN 523)
- Co-instructor with Professor Julie Kientz, 2021
- Teaching assistant for Professor Julie Kientz, 2018, 2019
- M.S. Program in Technology Innovation, Global Innovation Exchange, University of Washington
The History & Future of Technology (TECHIN 522)
- Teaching assistant for Professor David Ribes, 2018
M.S. Program in Technology Innovation, Global Innovation Exchange, University of Washington
Directed Research Groups (HCDE496/HCDE596)
These for-credit groups give students the opportunity to engage in authentic research. I have led nine for-credit small research groups with a total of 27 different students and co-authored publications with six of these students.
- SwitchTube: Testing a Mobile App for Self-Control on YouTube
- Redesigning YouTube to Remove Dark Patterns (2 academic quarters)
- Identifying Dark Patterns on YouTube and Twitter
- PhoneBalance: Prototyping a Website and Diary to Help People Address Their Concerns with Smartphone Use
- How Do People Architect their Environment to Manage (Addictive) Smartphone Use?
- A Design Space for Mindfulness Technologies (2 academic quarters)